Full Stack Senior Software Engineer
Suplari is an innovative startup, lead by veteran entrepreneurs focused on leveraging machine learning to help the enterprise better manage suppliers and costs. Suplari integrates data from disconnected sources of data including legal contracts, financial transactions, and utilization data into a powerful data warehouse. Suplari applications leverage that data to deliver rich ‘out of the box’ analytics and insights into how to optimize corporate supplier spend.
We are seeking a talented full stack developer to join our team. As a Suplari engineer, you will design, build, and implement a cloud native, distributed system delivered as a SaaS application which forms the core of the Suplari service. We are looking for passionate engineers that want to be part of a company that’s going to change the way enterprise businesses interact with their suppliers.
Expectations and responsibilities:
- You will work with other cloud service engineers as well as web application developers to build the Suplari platform and application suite.Attributes we find important:
- Experience with cloud configuration and deployment technologies
- Strong AWS experience including multi-tenant architecture for enterprises, VPC, RDS, EC2, AMIs, Route53, infrastructure as code such as Terraform, dev ops, Docker, build management.
- Deep understanding of enterprise service design including monitoring, analytics and entity CRUD use cases
- Deep understanding of RESTful web services design and implementation
- Rigor in automated testing, continuous integration, DevOps and other engineering best practices
- Agile enough to jump into a broad range of projects
- BS and/or MS in computer science or a related field
- 7+ years experience in software engineering
- Degrees in math or physics are looked upon highly
- Experience working with data science and machine learning toolkits like NLTKand the Stanford CoreNLP
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits.
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.