Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on WASTE so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari provides an AI-driven insights platform that enables enterprises to achieve what’s not humanly possible. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is today hidden within millions of data points in the enterprise. Suplari connects and unifies disparate supplier data sources and systems and then continuously analyzes millions of supplier and sourcing transactions to generate real-time AI-driven insights on reducing spend, mitigating risk and increasing compliance. Suplari’s products are on the cutting edge of AI in procurement and cloud computing.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle and was founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow. Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
Suplari Marketing Manager:
We’re looking for a data-driven B2B marketing manager to help us scale one of the most exciting startups in Seattle. You’ll work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will be responsible for creating content for inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. You’ll also conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
This role will be a bit of jack-of-all trades — someone who can do many different things and execute well. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, versatile … and GSD (gets stuff done)!
- Must be a strong writer representing the voice of the customer
- Must be able to understand and communicate the needs of the customer
- Manage and optimize technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Lead / assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities -content marketing and development, paid campaigns, events planning etc.
- Lead / assist on tactics to assist at each stage of the customer journey (awareness, consideration, decision, customer advocacy)
- Contribute to building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Contribute to new lead generation, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- 5-7 years of marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Experience with marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Comfortable with expansion-focused marketing in a startup environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Cool work space with great views, showers, and bike racks
- Great coffee and awesome snacks
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.