Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on WASTE so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari provides an AI-driven insights platform that enables enterprises to achieve what’s not humanly possible. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is today hidden within millions of data points in the enterprise. Suplari connects and unifies disparate supplier data sources and systems and then continuously analyzes millions of supplier and sourcing transactions to generate real-time AI-driven insights on reducing spend, mitigating risk and increasing compliance. Suplari’s products are on the cutting edge of AI in procurement and cloud computing.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle and was founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow. Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
Suplari Marketing Specialist:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us scale one of the most exciting startups in Seattle. You will be an integral part of a small team that develops and executes marketing strategies and tactics to reach our targets for awareness, leads, opportunities and sales.
This role will be a bit of jack-of-all trades — someone who can do many different things and execute well. We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, versatile … and GSD (gets stuff done)!
What does success look like…
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities -content marketing and development, paid campaigns, events planning etc.
- Improve existing and plan/execute net-new lead nurturing email campaigns
- Drive tactics to assist at each stage of the customer journey (awareness, consideration, decision, customer advocacy)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute events and campaigns
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, email, etc.)
- Assist in building and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies and tactics
- Work with team on closed-loop analytics with Sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into opportunities and customers, and continually help refine our process
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- BS/BA from a great college or university
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Basic understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- Some knowledge / awareness of marketing automation software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them into customers.
- Prefers working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments
- Comfortable with expansion-focused marketing in a startup environment
- Bonus skills: Adobe Creative Suite, web analytics
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Cool work space with great views, showers, and bike racks
- Great coffee and awesome snacks
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Contact email@example.com for more information.