Based in Seattle, WA, Suplari is building intelligent applications to deliver unprecedented visibility and insights into supplier spend by applying machine learning to data from multiple systems including ERPs, travel & expense, corporate/P-card, contracts, invoices, and purchase orders. Machine learning algorithms uncover actionable insights which optimize spend – generally saving companies between 5-15%. Suplari’s easy-to-use SaaS product delivers value quickly leveraging existing systems and makes sharing intelligence, managing spend categories, taking action, and tracking results a breeze.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle; founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow and is backed by venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group and Amplify Partners. The founders of Suplari have been involved more than 10 exits worth $5.6Bn.
Suplari is looking for its first sales engineer who will be responsible for accelerating sales, securing the technical wins, and early customer success. This individual will be deeply knowledgeable in Suplari’s solution and be able to work independently to build relationships and orchestrate successful proof-of-concepts.
What does success look like?
- Ensure Suplari converts our first beta partners to annual contracts
- Acquire 10+ new customers over the next 12 months
- Act as a voice of the customer with the product and technology teams
- Achieve concierge-like feedback on your customer interactions
- Domain expertise in Enterprise finance or procurement software OR domain expertise in spend analytics consulting services
- Proven personal impact on sales achievement in recent years
- Ability to effectively engage a CFO, CIO or Chief Procurement Officer to understanding the Suplari solution and how it relates to their business needs
- You take responsibility to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI with prospective customers
- Strong communication skills with the customer and internally with the product and engineering skills
- Experience in wrangling enterprise data, particularly financial data using tools such as Tableau, Excel, SQL.
- Travel is expected to be around 50%
- 7+ years sales engineering experience in SaaS enterprise software
- Proven ability to grow the top line sales revenues from zero to $10M
- Experience selling financial and procurement software or spend analytics services
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive equity position
- Early stage company experience
- Very attractive and comprehensive health and dental benefits
Contact email@example.com for more information.