Senior Sales Engineer
Based in Seattle, WA, Suplari is building intelligent applications to integrate 3rd party supplier data and create machine learning insights to reduce spend and risk. Suplari aggregates fragmented, inaccessible supplier data (contracts, spend, performance, consumption) from within the enterprise and applies proprietary machine learning algorithms to make specific recommendations to source more effectively, reduce spend and minimize risk. Additionally, Suplari provides key stakeholders with a comprehensive view of its supplier obligations, renewals, spend, performance, and risks, avoiding time consuming ad-hoc reporting.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle; founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow and is backed by venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group and Amplify Partners. The founders of Suplari have been involved more than 10 exits worth $5.6Bn.
Suplari is looking for its first sales engineer who will be responsible for accelerating sales, securing the technical wins, and early customer success. This individual will be deeply knowledgeable in Suplari’s solution and be able to work independently to build relationships and orchestrate successful proof-of-concepts.
What does success look like?
- Ensure Suplari converts our first design partners to annual contracts
- Acquire 10+ new customers over the next 12 months
- Ability to become the expert in a new domain quickly (or domain expertise in Enterprise finance or procurement software)
- Act as a voice of the customer with the product and technology teams
- Achieve concierge-like customer feedback on their interactions with you.
- Develop and tailor presentations and demonstrations for prospective customers
- Ability to impress a CFO, CIO or Chief Procurement Officer with your technical and business understanding of the Suplari solution and how it relates to their business needs and internal enterprise systems (contract management, ERP, Source to Pay solutions, IT asset management)
- You are able succinctly position Suplari against the competition
- You take responsibility to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI with prospective customers
- Proven personal impact on sales achievement in recent years
- Intellectually curious and enthusiastic about datadriven enterprise software solutions
- Ability to represent and empathize the Suplari end user
- Strong communication skills with the customer and internally with the product and engineering skills
- Strength in managing enterprise data, particularly financial data
- Travel is expected to be between 50-75% during initial phases
- 7+ years sales engineering experience in SaaS enterprise software
- Proven ability to grow the top line sales revenues from zero to $10M
- Experience selling financial and procurement software a big plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive equity position
- Early stage company experience
- Very attractive and comprehensive health and dental benefits
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Contact email@example.com for more information.