Vice President of Sales
Based in Seattle, WA, Suplari is building intelligent applications to integrate 3rd party supplier data and create machine learning insights to reduce spend and risk. Suplari aggregates fragmented, inaccessible supplier data (contracts, spend, performance, consumption) from within the enterprise and applies proprietary machine learning algorithms to make specific recommendations to source more effectively, reduce spend and minimize risk. Additionally, Suplari provides key stakeholders with a comprehensive view of its supplier obligations, renewals, spend, performance, and risks, avoiding time consuming ad-hoc reporting.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle; founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow and is backed by venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group and Amplify Partners. The founders of Suplari have been involved more than 10 exits worth $5.6Bn.
Suplari is looking for its first sales executive who will be responsible for accelerating customer acquisition, sales and revenue for the company.
What does success look like?
- Serve as the first sales leader for Suplari.
- Act as a voice of the customer with the product and technology teams.
- Convert first design partners to annual contracts by 1Q2018.
- Acquire 20 customers by the end of 2018.
- Put in place people, processes, and sales strategies to scale revenue.
- Serve as a key leader in 2018 VC fundraising discussions.
- Proven personal impact on sales achievement in recent years with 6+ figure enterprise software sales at pre-growth stage companies.
- Intellectually curious and enthusiastic about data driven enterprise software solutions.
- Understand how to orchestrate large complex, enterprise sales aligning multiple stakeholders.
- You can bring the initial deals over the finish line without marketing/lead-gen support.
- Ability to impress a CFO, CIO or Chief Procurement Officer with your technical and business understanding of the Suplari solution and how it relates to their business needs and internal enterprise systems (contract management, ERP, Source to Pay solutions, IT asset management).
- Rolodex of CFO, CIO and/or Chief Procurement Officer at companies with revenue greater than $500m very desirable.
- You enjoy bringing sales insights into creating a highly desirable, competitively differentiated product that solves customer problems.
- You have been successful achieving aggressive goals at early stage companies or with early stage products within larger organizations.
- You are comfortable with managing in uncertainty around early stage product development and early stage company growth.
- Travel is expected to be between 50-75% during initial phases
- 7 years of increasing sales leadership responsibilities in SaaS enterprise software
- Proven ability to grow the top line sales revenues from zero to $10M
- Proven track record bringing new solutions to market
- Experience selling financial and procurement software a big plus
- Competitive compensation package
- Attractive equity position
- Early stage company experience
- Board and VC exposure
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.
Contact email@example.com for more information.