Web Frontend Developer
Suplari is an innovative startup, lead by veteran entrepreneurs focused on leveraging machine learning to help the enterprise better manage suppliers and costs. Suplari integrates data from disconnected sources including legal contracts, financial transactions, and utilization records into a powerful data warehouse. Suplari applications deliver rich ‘out of the box’ analytics and insights into how to optimize corporate supplier spend.
We are seeking a talented frontend application engineer who is passionate about delivering innovative user experiences to join us. As a software engineer, you will design, build, and implement a cloud native, frontend system delivered as a SaaS application which forms the core of the Suplari service. We are looking for engineers that want to be part of a company that’s going to change the way enterprise businesses interact with their suppliers.
Expectations and responsibilities:
- You will work be comfortable working collaboratively with user experience designers to ensure we deliver world class experiences.
- You will work cross-functionally and ensure your code is scalable, robust, and easy-to-understand.
Attributes we find important:
- Experience with any of the following frameworks: Angular 2+, ReactJS, AngularJS, JQuery, WPF or Silverlight.
- Strong cross-browser CSS layout.
- Object-Oriented and MVVM design patterns and principles.
- Deep understanding of RESTful web services and SOA.
- Rigor in automated testing, continuous integration, DevOps and other engineering best practices.
- Agile enough to jump into a broad range of projects.
- 2+ years experience building web applications
- BS in computer science is a plus.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits.
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.