Best Practices Come From Innovative Leaders
See how companies are using Suplari today to turn finance and procurement data into a high-value corporate asset.
"Suplari saves us hundreds of hours in reporting tasks. With just a few clicks, we can walk into meetings with our CFO prepared with accurate data on-demand"
Drew Lowe, Head of Strategic Sourcing
Hulu Uses Suplari to Drive Sourcing & Reforecasting Process
- High spend on cloud, IT, content & Marketing, with rapidly changing spend and budget.
- Procurement team needed to drive sourcing & category strategy to better manage suppliers and drive predictability of spend.
- Suplari connected Hulu’s spend data across legacy systems including and Workday Financials.
- Achieved improved sourcing and category strategy with custom categorization, enabling more spend under management
- Strong partnership on implementation, onboarding and collaboration with the executive team.
- Data visibility and insights driving better sourcing, strategy, and planning
- Eliminated hundreds of hours manual reporting, increasing productivity and efficiency
- Procurement & budget holders empowered to make better and faster decisions with spend visibility and insights
CDK Global Gets More Expert Eyes on Supplier Data With Suplari
- CDK Global implemented a multi-year spend reduction initiative to innovate & invest in new cloud-based software.
- CFO tasked Procurement to drive near term spend reduction due to high spend on IT, Professional Services, Contingent Labor.
- Align spend & forecasting process.
- Sitting on top of Zycus data, Suplari was able to unify CDK Global’s spend and contract data in less than three weeks.
- Customized insights enabled better focus on IT categories/sub-categories.
- Suplari Tags enabled supplier accountability by executive team member.
- Procurement team can strategically partner with business leaders to manage spend.
- No training required; team using Suplari on day one for spend analytics across finance
- Insights driving improved sourcing, strategy, and planning
- No more manual reporting = increased productivity
- CDK Global leaders empowered to make faster decisions to manage spend & budget
GIA Makes Smarter Investments in IT Because of Suplari
- GIA is a complex global organization operating out of 13 countries. With an ERP system implemented for finance, their procurement team found it difficult to assess and manipulate data.
- Managing spend and risk was challenging, while trying to offer value across other departments.
- Suplari connected, cleansed, and unified GIA’s spend data across legacy systems including Workday and Concur.
- Spend, contract, and purchasing insights made it easier to understand varying spend types, P-card spend, and PO compliance violations.
- Real-time access to reporting and visibility into spend inefficiencies and opportunities.
- No more manual reporting = increased productivity
- Stronger partnerships with IT and other departments
- Identified high risk and high growth suppliers
- Improved collaboration with key suppliers
- Custom insights empowered audit compliance team to increase number & frequency of reviews.
Leader in Wireless Home Audio Drives Visibility & Cost Savings in Advance of IPO
- While preparing for a 2018 IPO, Sonos was challenged by larger competitors, Amazon and Google, in the smart speaker market.
- A large international footprint, disparate data, limited analytics, and complex procurement systems savings and business initiatives a challenge to support.
- Suplari connected Sonos’ spend data across multiple legacy systems using Machine Learning technology.
- In less than 30 days, Sonos had access to intuitive reporting and analysis across AP, P-card, T&E, and contract spend within Microsoft Dynamics and Conga/Apttus.
- Integration and normalization of AP data surfaced real-time insights into spend under management, days payable outstanding, and on-time renewals.
- Immediate access and visibility drives efficiency, easy access to data, and deeper partnerships across sourcing, procurement, AP, FP&A, and purchasing teams.
- Drove savings by renegotiating contracts with shipping and freight suppliers.
- Reduced YoY marketing spend by 20%, travel by 20%, and IT spend 15%.
National Retailer Leverages Suplari to Compete In a Challenging Retail Environment, Unlocks Tail Spend to Invest Online
- With a shifting retail market and Amazon disruption, Nordstrom shifts their focus with a $4 billion dollar multi-channel strategy to stay competitive.
- Driving savings, strategic spend, and spend reduction is core to their strategy.
- With an outdated procurement system and disparate data, Nordstrom’s procurement team spent 80% of their time working on reports instead of savings initiatives.
- Suplari connected Nordstrom’s spend data across multiple legacy systems using Machine Learning to drive efficiency in data cleansing and normalization.
- In less than 30 days, Nordstrom had accurate visibility across their spend and suppliers, enabling them to quickly identify savings opportunities across all categories.
- The Nordstrom procurement team is now a strategic partner on critical budgeting and spend reduction initiatives.
- 60x increase in employee productivity with automated data integration, analysis, and proactive insights
- Renegotiated $500m in key supplier contracts
- Reduction in rogue spend in distribution centers
- 18% YoY reduction in travel spend
- 14% YoY reduction in IT
Schedule a Demo Today